As medical professionals, your patients rely on your expertise to help them get the best care.
When it comes to choosing medical malpractice insurance for the dedicated healthcare professionals in your practice, you expect the same level of support from your insurance advisor.
WHAT IS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE?
Medical malpractice insurance is a form of error and omission (E&O) coverage. It protects physicians and other healthcare professionals from lawsuits and claims of alleged negligence that cause injury to their patients.
In the rapidly evolving world of healthcare, your liability exposure changes over time. Let INSKING evaluate your risk and tailor medical malpractice insurance coverage to meet your unique needs. We offer:
• “A” rated, financially stable insurers who will be there when you need them
• Competitively priced medical malpractice insurance that covers you in your private practice and in hospitals where you have privileges
• Access to the industry's widest array of coverage options, including occurrence, claims-made and convertible claims-made policies
• Coverage for risks unique to telemedicine practitioners including privacy breaches, technology errors & omissions, and legal challenges that can arise when a doctor is in a different state or country than the patient
• Claims defense with consent to settle - ask about our carriers’ track records
• Experienced claims managers who keep you informed
• Death, disability, and retirement (DDR) benefit - free tail after two to five years of continuous coverage by the carrier
WHO NEEDS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE?
Here are a few examples of medical professionals for whom medical malpractice insurance is essential:
• Physician Assistants
• Nurse Practitioners
• Registered Nurses
• Licensed practical nurses
• Nurse anesthetists (CRNAs)
• Physical Therapists
• Personal Trainers